Creating a Web Page
Making a Web Site
Create 2 web pages.
- To get started copy and paste this into a file with .html as the extension.
<title>Page Title Goes Here</title>
Then start modifying it to suit your assignment.
- The first should be about yourself, give the reader some interesting facts about you
- A title that stands out on the top introducting your web site
- At least two hyperlinks to “favorite” websites
- An email link
- Link(s) to your other page(s) from all of the
- The second page should be a brief history of your hometown
A bulleted or numbered list of milestones about your town
A background color and/or pattern
Include a link back to your personal page
- Includes images
E-mail me (email@example.com)
the URL of your web page.