Edinboro Winter Fun
- Start Powerpoint.
- Apply a theme, whatever you like.
- Apply a single transition to all slides.
- Title Slide
Title : Lake-Effect Snow
- Subtitle: your name, Information from the Wikipedia article.
- Second Slide
- Title: Definition
- Produced when cold winds move across long expanses of warmer water.
- This provides energy and moisture
- Which freezes and is lost when the moisture reaches the warmer land
- The effect is enhanced when the air mass is uplifted by higher
- Add this
- And an arrow, pointing at the snow containing the text "You are here"
- Slide three:
- Title: Lake-Effect Snow can Produce Large Accumulations
- Find some nice image of snow and use at as a background for a slide.
- At the bottom of the slide, add a text box with a link to the source
for your picture.
- Slide four:
- Title: Lake-Effect Snow Can be Fun!
- Insert at least two pictures.
- One should be cropped normally
- The other should be cropped to a shape.
- Slide five:
- Title: Review
- Text on left hand side
- Large Accumulation
- Pictures on right: same as used on each slide.
- Animate the slide so that each text item and the associated
pictures appears when the mouse is clicked